Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Turning Thirty!

Turning thirty is a challenge, an accomplishment, but sometimes a burden.

There are people who view this age as a checkpoint. I don't blame them for that. It's just that some of them mainly view those persons who are at that age to be settling down, stuff like that.

It's definitely not the case for everyone.

One of my great role models has given me more proof that this age does not suck, that being thirty means a lot of things greater than quantifying a big number.

Click the link below:

iamsuperbianca: I'm 30! Why I think its more awesome than 20.: I'm 30!!!! I started this blog in 2003, when I was 20 years old. Ten years after, I don't really feel much older but I feel so m...

If you read this, it will surely boost your morale, as it did mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment